Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Reflecting on inflammation 09/01/2019

I have noticed a lot more articles that bring the topic of inflammation into discussions on mental disorders.

This article is an example:

https://www.sciencealert.com/bad-moods-may-signal-much-more-than-just-a-negative-state-of-mind-study-finds

So, I guess that the mission is to understand more about inflammation and figure out whether I have it. If so, how do I reduce it? My initial impression is that the people posting on this are punting their own very expensive drugs or supplements as cures. I will have to do a lot more research before committing to any of them since I am broke and unemployed.

Often I do feel trapped in a cycle of not having a job because I am unwell, and therefore not having any money. Therefore not being able to get better, negatively affecting my job hunting. Just to make things even worse, this trapped feeling probably makes recovering from mental illness even more difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog review Feb 2019

I have been reading my older blog posts and thought of writing down some reflections. When I started this blog I envisaged a description o...